Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Work Work Work


Yay! The fisher dwarf caught a turtle for eating! Now I just have to build a kitchen. :P


But my first room will be storage. Hopefully having some will get my lazy dwarves working. Once we have some storage, I'm not sure if we'll need a kitchen or a woodworking area next. I'll try for the kitchen, as I'm assuming eating is more essential. That'll mean digging a refuse chute as well. And it might be good to build tables. Feh. Building an outpost from scratch is a pain.


Yay! The dwarves are grabbing stuff for the stockpiles. Uncut gem stones, turtles, and logs are all being piled up.


Hmm. The rooms are coming along just fine. And I designated one a meeting room, so my dwarves would stop hanging around the wagon in the middle of nowhere. There are still issues, though. I supposedly have two pickaxes, but I can't seem to train anyone new on mining. My cook doesn't seem to know how (or have the right equipment) to cook the turtles, so they're going rotten. And I can't seem to get any beds underway, either.

No comments: