Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Food Food Food


Everyone finally got hungry and headed back to the wagon, which had a couple barrels of ale on it. Good enough for now, but I really should be cooking those turtles. I've heard their shells can be used to make crafts we can use for trade.


Now if I could just figure out how to turn one of these rooms into a crafting room.


Of course, first everyone needs a nap.


But eventually everything picks up. I finally hit up the Dwarf Fortress Wiki to learn how to make rooms. The build menu had more pages than I thought. I blame the dwarves.


With some rooms created, things are going much better. I have our cook cleaning turtles. I have beds made (which is good as sleepy time comes again quickly). And I have chairs in the queue (which is what everyone's been complaining about not having).

No comments: